ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
B'Day - Akieba
B'Day - Laerith
B'Day - Lyshra
B'Day - Eos_13
B'Day - Luthianm
B'Day - Bugginz
B'Day - Danox89
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tzufit
Tzufit
Council Dragon

re: Dear Hunters, a note from a Healer

Dear Hunters,

This is a sporebat:

Forum Image

It is cute and loveable and squishy. How can you not want one? (You can name it Squishy.)

I want you to have one and to bring it to every raid, and here's why:

For all casters, the 5% spell haste buff is extremely important. Not only does it increase the casting speed of all our spells, it also increases the rate at which our HoTs and DoTs tick, sometimes even adding a tick to those spells. The point at which we have enough haste to increase the number of times our HoTs tick is called a "haste breakpoint," and we gear/reforge/gem/enchant to meet this breakpoints.

A quick example for Resto druids: The minimum haste breakpoint I want to hit on Tzufit is 2004 haste. Doing so gives me extra ticks on Lifebloom and Wild Growth - 2 spells that do the vast majority of my healing. However, that 2004 number is based on the assumption that someone in my group is providing the 5% spell haste buff. Without the buff, that number changes to 4229. That's a difference of 2225 haste, which is obviously way too big for me to be able to quickly reforge or regem to accommodate before a raid.

TL; DR -- Get a sporebat, have it with you for every raid. In the event that we do not have a Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, or Elemental Shaman to provide the spell haste buff, YOU will be expected to do so.
Squelchy
Council Dragon

Picky, picky.

Chrixus
Chrixus
Dragon

Just a warning this is vulgar and totally nsfw. But so awesome...

LoL... thats good.

New plan: Let's name all the Sporebats "Squelchy."
Tzufit
Tzufit
Council Dragon

Because gnome reasons:

Forum Image
Squelchy
Council Dragon

He will no doubt get more raid time than I will.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: