Who's On Ventrilo

Site Search Widget

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
B'Day - Deadlights1
B'Day - Jercard
B'Day - Bloodham
B'Day - xzylan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArianahSilverstrand
Council Dragon

re: Hi all!... *crickets* :p

Azrena are you done testing that game yet!?

*I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here...*

ElrimDK
Dragon

re: Hi all!... *crickets* :p

Hello!!! (Azrena talking... well writing XD)

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and mention that I am back into the game since about a week or so after my long WoW break that was actually longer then I thought it would be at first (I needed it; Orclords of Orcland expansion burned me a lot).

So yeah hmm... I noticed that few people seemed to be still playing but I think I know why after a week into Legion lol... The server actually seems pretty dead as well :o

My Legion experience so far:

1-Bags always full of AP items.

2-Quest log always full of quests... QUESTS! QUESTS EVERYWHERE!!! OMG LOL!

3-A LOT of back and forth between Quest givers and quests location: MORE QUESTS PLZ! ;D

(Regarding the previous point: WTF was that Illidan quest chain about his past; I had to comeback like 6 times to my class hall just to get the following part! *cries a little*)

4-Searching for a tiny hidden cave entrance or trying to climb a huge cliff, mountain or a big ass hill to get to a quest spot... >_>

5-Travelling on ground mount :(         (See points number 2, 3 and 4)

6-Having 234,567,879,010  Artefact points after having leveled all my artefact... (I guess I am missing something here lol...)

7-Suramar       (See points number 2 and 3 and maybe 4... I am not sure :P but definitely 5 though!)

8-NPC wall of text all over my bars during fighting; I guess we are forced to use Blizz default UI now..? :o

9-All demons, giants, dragons etc... have a wrestler voice??? I mean they all talk like MACHO MAN! Is this the Legion World Wrestling Federation expansion? XD

10-Timers on everything: World Quests, Emissary Quests, Cooking work order (lol), Class Hall talents squires and stuff, Mana feeding the NPCs in Suramar etc...

So yeah it might seems like I hate this expansion but so far I have some fun even if its mainly dumb one lol... I think its better then Warlord... maybe..? I will have to see how the raiding is to really judge but anyway, I just wanted to say hi if I don't see any of you guys around while Ill be playing Legion!

Take care Milric, Emelaine, Arianah, Sorgon, Gigi (and other people I am probably forgetting; Sorry!) you all deserve a good well earned WoW break too!  ;)

Az

PS: Why are the Garrisons still there?!?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: