Who's On Ventrilo

Site Search Widget

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
B'Day - Bedlem-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pitania
Dragon

re: Another expansion and the itch has come back.

I haven't played in forever, but Legion is looking pretty interesting. 

Seeing as how I kind of trust this guilds opinion on it I figured I'd ask here about how Legion is coming along. 

No specific questions come to mind, just wondering how you all are enjoying the changes.

Don't know if anyone I used to play with is still around anymore, but this is Essarina/Pitania/Temnata and any other alts sitting around. 

Milric
Alt Council

Lyshra / Imenja came back recently.

Hey guys,

Azrena here... :p

I am thinking of coming back into the game around Christmass time probably and well, I just wanted to let you know lol... Also, is this expansion better than the previous one? I was totally let down to be honest by ORCLORD OF ORCLAND and by the end of it I was very bored by it :( I was also disappointed by the picture movie a bit (but that's another story XD) so right now my hopes are that Legion might bring some of the magic back... Is it a somewhat decent expansion this time around? :o

Anyway, I wanted to know as well if you guys still raid because that's one of the feature I prefer in the game ^_^  Hold a spot for me if you do!!!

See you soon,

Az

PS: Sorry to have disappeared for a while; I was spending most of my last months of gaming on Dark Souls games and did enjoyed a lot of painful deaths but it kept me in shape lol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: