Who's On Ventrilo

Site Search Widget

WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
B'Day - kitsuneman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everose
Dragon

re: RP Wedding Anyone?

OK, WoD is getting a bit old, particularly for those whose raiding options are limited and who are tired of leveling alts.  But never fear - there are other dimensions to explore.

Recently, I met some lovely folks in the RP community, and have found ways to keep Eve busy in that world.  In fact, I have made such a good friend in that world that Eve is now officially engaged!  

Ok, this is at least half serious.  This is a real, live, person, about whom I care a great deal.  We actually are planning an RP wedding in June.  Talathera, who is one of my oldest in-game friends, will be a bridesmaid.  So . . . . I have known many of you for a very long time, longer than my tenure in CoD.  I would love any who are comfortable doing so to participate and I would be honored if you would share our celebration.  No RP skill required, though I am happy to share general guidelines with anyone who wishes.  I will post the date when it is decided.

Love you all,

Eve

Gisele26
Great Dragon

re: RP Wedding Anyone?

Eve, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!

I always enjoyed being a part of RP events in WOW. I wish I was there to witness your RP wedding. Please post some pictures in the gallery section of the website, so I can take a peek

re: Giselle!

I am so happy to hear from you, my dear friend!  I thought you had indeed disappeared.  Of course I will post pictures.  I only wish you were here to be a bridesmaid.  You would get a kick out of Lord Gavin :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts