Who's On Ventrilo

Site Search Widget

WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
B'Day - Gisele26
B'Day - Deadlights1
B'Day - Jercard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Council of Dragons Forum Index -> News & General Game Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArianahSilverstrand
Council Dragon

re: Urbragi's Egress

We'll selfishly be waiting on your return, but if you don't we'll know that you're out there making a great deal of good vibes in a world that needs more of that. Much luck!

*I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here...*

Milric
Alt Council

Sir - Hope everything settles down for you over time.  Well be here if you see your way clear!

Until then, have a great life!

Good luck Urbragi.  We will miss you.  Maybe one day you will be able to sail back to WoW.  Take Care!

urbragi
Dragon

Dear Kind and Trustworthy Dragons,

My responsibilities as a dad and my zeal to better our family's opportunities inspired a shift in my inertia.  The requirements for this shift lie in pulling off three jobs at once.  I must sadly take the boat from Ratchet across the Great Sea, perhaps never to return.

I will sincerely miss my Kind and Trustworthy Dragons: your skills, humor, patience, and ingenuity have helped me to develop as a thinker and a leader. I spent many hours of enjoyment with all of you--your collective human component grants insight and integrity upon any who stumble into your guild-hall. 

I wish you all the luckiest outcomes of key-smashing , the  rarest of purples, and blessings in all your endeavors.

For the Alliance!

Urbragi

Jump to: