- Don't be rash. If you're about to say something while angry it's best you sit on your hands or you'll regret it later.
- You need to be open-minded. We accept people of all colors, races, religions, sexual preferences (the wilder the better) into the guild, and we expect that guildchat will reflect this diversity. Topics of a sexual nature are off-limits and need to be kept in private. Any chat directly meant to be hurtful or otherwise intended to cause pain and or strife to a member or to the guild as a whole will be dealt with harshly. We are all friends and we expect you to treat each other that way.
- If you wouldn't speak to your mother, sister, or grandmother that way; don't do it in guild chat. We have children in our ranks and we need to be respectful of them. Keep it clean.
- Respect boundaries. Some folks are comfortable talking about their "real" lives, and some are not. Know how to suss out and respect individual boundaries wherever they may lie.
- Remember you represent the <Council of Dragons> and therefore your conduct to others and to your guildmates should always be respectful.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum